Evolution of Iron Man Suits - Mark I to VIII
This video illustrates how the Iron Man suites have evolved over time from the Mark I to the Mark VIII. The suits shown are the full-size replicas that were on display in the Iron Man Exhibit at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA from April 2013 to March 2015. With appropriately heavy metal music in the background, the Iron Man suits are superimposed over each other one after another to show how the suits have evolved over time.
Each time you watch the video, you can focus your view on a different part of the suit - from the helmet, to the Arc Reactor light, to the arms and legs - in order to see the subtle and not so subtle changes in technology and build quality.
Which one is your favorite? I like the red one :)
Other Articles You Might Like
- Front Seat on the Disneyland Fire Engine
- Delirium and MaXair Thrill Ride Review
- 2018 Phoenix Comic Fest
- SeaWorld Orca Encounter Full Show
- 3 Full Disneyland Pixie Hollow Enchantment Light and Water Shows
- SeaWorld Shamu Blimp Landing in 1993
- Disneyland Christmas from the Horse Drawn Streetcar 2014
- Walt Disney World Helicopter Tour in 1994
- Disneyland Small World Christmas Lights and Projection Show 2014