Disneyland Small World Christmas Lights and Projection Show 2014
Each year from mid-November to early January, Disney transforms the "It's a Small World" attraction at Disneyland, CA. into a holiday wonderland of sights and sounds. The exterior is covered with 300,000 colorful lights and every half hour or so a holiday show is projected onto the attraction. Watch the video below to see "It's a Small World" transformed from a mild mannered daytime building into a spectacular nighttime display of lights and song.
This video was shot during the 2014 Christmas season. If you look closely at the smiling clock face in the super zoomed-in scene, you might notice that the exterior of the "Small World" attraction was in need of some repair that year. But don't worry, the maintenance was completed in the spring of 2015 and the clock face looks great today! I can't be sure, but I think the clock face has an even bigger smile now!
Other Articles You Might Like
- Front Seat on the Disneyland Fire Engine
- Delirium and MaXair Thrill Ride Review
- Phoenix Area Christmas Light Displays
- Arizona's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Los Angeles Hotel Figueroa
- SeaWorld Orca Encounter Full Show
- 3 Full Disneyland Pixie Hollow Enchantment Light and Water Shows
- SeaWorld Shamu Blimp Landing in 1993
- Disneyland Christmas from the Horse Drawn Streetcar 2014
- Walt Disney World Helicopter Tour in 1994
- Evolution of Iron Man Suits - Mark I to VIII