Disneyland Christmas from the Horse Drawn Streetcar 2014
Take a ride on the horse drawn streetcar at Disneyland Park during the Christmas season. This relaxing trip up Main Street is a great way to see the holiday decorations on the shops and buildings reminiscent of the main streets of small towns across the country in days gone by. Although I don't recall which of the Disneyland horses is pulling the trolley car, he is dressed for the holidays with sleigh bells on his back and a red Christmas bow.The trip starts across the street from the Main Street Train Station and makes its way to Sleeping Beauty Castle (also known as Snow White's Castle). Enjoy the click-clack sounds of the horse walking down the street, the ringing sleigh bells, the occaisional whinny from the horse and the song "Deck the Halls" while video clips of the Disney Christmas experience from throughout the park appear on the screen.
And of course no holiday ride would be complete without an appearance from the Chairman of the Christmas Board, Santa Claus. The trip ends with "snow" gently falling from the sky over the Castle and the grand finale of fireworks over the Matterhorn.
Happy Holidays to everyone from In And Around Phoenix!
Other Articles You Might Like
- The WindSeeker at Carowinds
- Front Seat on the Disneyland Fire Engine
- Delirium and MaXair Thrill Ride Review
- Cedar Point Skyhawk Ride Review
- Carowinds Roller Coasters in Fast and Slow Motion
- Knotts Berry Farm Stagecoach Ride
- Phoenix Area Christmas Light Displays
- Arizona's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Los Angeles Hotel Figueroa
- SeaWorld Orca Encounter Full Show
- 3 Full Disneyland Pixie Hollow Enchantment Light and Water Shows
- SeaWorld Shamu Blimp Landing in 1993
- Walt Disney World Helicopter Tour in 1994
- Disneyland Small World Christmas Lights and Projection Show 2014
- Evolution of Iron Man Suits - Mark I to VIII