Fujifilm FinePix S9400W Camera Photo Effects, Settings and Functions
In this episode of One Lens Two's series on the Fujifilm FinePix S9400W 50X zoom camera, the focus will be on the many photo effects, settings and functions that are built into the camera. Watch the video below to see examples of the following:
- Photo Filters
- Macro & Super Macro
- Shutter Burst
- Zoom Bracketing
- Full Zoom
The photo filters shown include black and white, toy camera (pin hole), miniature (diorama), pop color, high key, low key, dynamic tone, fish eye, soft focus, cross screen (star) and a few partial color options. Of course, the FinePix S9400W is known for its ultra zoom and the final example in the video which showcases the zoom in a sea of brightly colored bicycles is a must see.
The demonstration video below shows you the effects, settings and functions applied to sample pictures so you can see the results for yourself. There are lots of different locations and scenes from California to Arizona to New Jersey to keep things interesting.
Please note that there is an error in the video. The panorama photograph of a street in Arizona is labelled as a 360 degree panorama when it's actually a 180 degree panorama. Oops! The S9400W can shoot 360 degree panoramic pictures, but the wrong photo was added into the demonstration video.
The pictures in the video were not altered or Photoshopped in any way. They were assembled as-is into the final product using a video editor. Also, note that the S9400W used in this video was purchased in 2014. Later models of the camera may function differently.
The FinePix S9400W Series
This is the third episode in a series of videos on the FujiFilm FinePix S9400W. Throughout the series, almost every photo and video function of the camera is demonstrated, so be sure to check out the other episodes by clicking on the links below!
- Episode #1: Basic 50X Video Zooming
- Episode #2: Basic 50X Photo Zooming
Episode #3: (This episode)
- Episode #4: Slow Motion Videos
- Episode #5: More 50X Video & Photo Zooming
- Episode #6: Close Subject 50X Zooming
- Episode #7: The Moon Close-up
- Episode #8: Slow Motion Considerations
Other Articles You Might Like
- Seal Beach Pier Cargo Ships
- Zooming in on Manhattan with the Nikon P900 Camera
- Close-up to the Hollywood Sign with the Nikon P1000 Superzoom Camera
- Nikon COOLPIX P1000 and the Xcelerator Roller Coaster Tower
- Time-lapse With the Panasonic HC-V750 Camcorder
- Olympus Tough TG-850 Full Photo and Video Demonstration